Ark Rhowmine – Commercial Real Estate Broker
Ark Rhowmine is a licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Wisconsin. Ark practices as a commercial real estate broker as a team member with NAI Pfefferle. His primary responsibility is to provide professional services for clients who wish to buy, sell or lease commercial and investment real estate properties.
Mr. Rhowmine obtaining his real estate sales agent license in January of 2004, and went to obtained his State of Wisconsin Real Estate Broker License in April of 2007.
Ark Rhowmine joined the NAI Pfefferle in 2008, bringing with him 23 years of health care administration experience, including 20 years specializing in medical and dental group management. During that time period, he was also involved in recruiting physicians and dentists, acquiring medical and dental clinics and constructing clinics. He developed a strong background in financial analysis and budgeting and medical practice credentialing and certification. Mr. Rhowmine began his career in residential and commercial real estate sales in 2004 and obtained his real estate broker’s license in 2007. To keep himself current in the commercial real estate market, Mr. Rhowmine has been studying for his Certified Commercial Investment Management certification (CCIM); along with taking courses for his appraiser’s license, specializing in commercial properties.
To assist Businesses in achieving their real estate needs and goals by providing the highest quality commercial real estate services.
License & Certificates:
- Licensed Real Estate Sales-person – State of Wisconsin: 2004-2007
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Wisconsin: 2007-present
- CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Management – Candidate
- REALTOR – Certified: 2004-present
- Masters Degree in Public Administration – Health Care Administration from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan in 1992.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Systems Management from Ferris State University in Big Rapids, Michigan in 1980.
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Former board of directors, Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Former board of directors, Central Wisconsin Board of REALTORS ®
- Past president, Habitat for Humanity of Wausau
- Past president, South Area Business Association-Greater Wausau
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Member, Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Certified Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR)
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Management (CCIM)
- Licensed real estate broker, state of Wisconsin.
As a Commercial Real Estate Broker with NAI Pfefferle of Wausau, Ark’s primary responsibilities are to provide professional brokerage service to each of his clients in an environment of integrity, knowledge and confidentiality. Professional Bio available to download. NAI Ark Rhowmine Bio
Ark Rhowmine | Commercial Real Estate Advisor | Broker
200 Washington St. Ste-100 | Wausau | Wisconsin | 54403
C: 715.297.1953 | F: 715.261-0454 | E-mail: ArkR@naipfefferle.com
Member of the National Association of REALTORS® since 2004