Ark Rhowmine – Commercial Real Estate Broker
Ark Rhowmine is a licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Wisconsin. As a commercial real estate advisor with NAI Pfefferle, Ark Rhowmine is the designated broker for the Wausau office with the Central Wisconsin Board of REALTORS® and Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (CWMLS). Mr. Rhowmine provides professional brokerage services for clients and tenants wishing to buy, sell or lease commercial and investment properties. He specializes in manufacture-warehousing, retail and office sites along with mobile home parks, working with national, regional and local clients.
Mr. Rhowmine joined NAI Pfefferle in 2008, began his real estate sales career in 2004 and obtained his real estate broker’s license in 2007. Prior to real estate, Mr. Rhowmine has 23 years of health care administration experience, including 20 years specializing in medical and dental group management.
Mr. Rhowmine has worked with such companies as Crystal Finishing, Weathershield, W.O.W. Logistics, Coca Cola, McDonald’s Restaurant, Papa Murphy’s, BiggBy Coffee, Cray Inc., Ascension Heath, Skyward Inc., Custom Window Group Inc., Nortrax/John Deere International, Krist Oil, Scheirl Oil, and American Asphalt.
To assist Businesses in achieving their real estate needs and goals by providing the highest quality commercial real estate services.
License & Certificates:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Wisconsin: 2007-present
- Licensed Real Estate Sales-person – State of Wisconsin: 2004-2007
- CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Management – Candidate
- REALTOR – Certified: 2004-present
- Masters Degree in Public Administration – Health Care Administration from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan in 1992.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Systems Management from Ferris State University in Big Rapids, Michigan in 1980.
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Member, Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Certified Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR)
- Former board of directors, Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Former board of directors, Central Wisconsin Board of REALTORS ®
- Past president, Habitat for Humanity of Wausau
- Past president, South Area Business Association-Greater Wausau
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Management (CCIM)
- Licensed real estate broker, state of Wisconsin.
As a Commercial Real Estate Broker with NAI Pfefferle of Wausau, Ark’s primary responsibilities are to provide professional brokerage service to each of his clients in an environment of integrity, knowledge and confidentiality. Professional Bio available to download. NAI Ark Rhowmine Bio
Ark Rhowmine | Commercial Real Estate Advisor | Broker
327 N. 17th Avenue| Suite 303 | Wausau | Wisconsin | 54401
C: 715.297.1953 | F: 715.261-0454 | E-mail: ArkR@naipfefferle.com
Member of the National Association of REALTORS® since 2004