- At NAI Pfefferle, we achieve maximum exposure for the property among the buyer and broker /agent communities. We create immediate awareness and interest in the property.
Specific Market Outreach
- LoopNet – the leading online marketing platform viewable by brokers and the general public;
- CoStar – the leading verified research system used by brokers;
- NAI Pfefferle – the showcase of our listing portfolio;
- CREXi – an up and coming nationwide listing website, viewable to the general public;
- Social Media – highlights new listings and changes in listings;
- Featured Listing Report – select properties are highlighted monthly on this report, which is emailed and posted on social media sites;
- Locate In Wisconsin – Sizable listings are marketed nationwide to economic development agencies and municipalities;
- Multiple Listing Services (MLS) – listings are marketed to local brokers / agents within the Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and WIREX (Wisconsin statewide MLS);
- Email – Property information is emailed to 2,000 commercial brokers, developers, and other interested parties.
- Direct mailers are sent to appropriate prospects. Mailing lists are developed through library databases, brokers’ generated lists, and lists maintained by the company.
- Listings of national interest are posted on the NAI Globe website, which is viewable by more than 400+ NAI Global offices, consisting of 7,000+ local market professionals;
- Brokers network with other commercial real estate brokers which provides referrals of prospects who may be interested in your property;
- Business and professional groups;
- Local and statewide economic development agencies;
- Other government agencies.
Marketing Materials and Other Resources
- Several marketing resources are used to bring your property to the attention of prospective buyers.
- A high-quality color flyer highlighting features of your property will be designed. Information may include photos, site plans, building design, floor plans, area maps, aerial view, building facts, area amenities, demographics, traffic counts, and parking availability.
- The flyer is emailed to commercial brokers and other interested parties, and also included with your listing on the Internet.
- Signage will be placed (with your permission) to advertise the availability of your property.